Sam Sangmin Search engine optimisation, founder and head of The Klaytn Basis, says blockchain know-how performs an important half in metaverse know-how, for it offers interoperability between completely different metaverses.
See associated article: Kakao’s Klaytn partners with OpenSea for NFT expansion in Asia
- “Blockchain can present means to implement digital financial system within the metaverse,” Search engine optimisation stated.
- “However this isn’t the whole lot. Blockchain is required to speak between completely different metaverses, for them to be interacted, interconnected with one another,” he stated.
- Klaytn’s personal cryptocurrency KLAY recently became the 57th cryptocurrency to be whitelisted by Japan, itemizing on BITPoint Japan crypto trade earlier this month.
- The Klaytn blockchain is a South Korean public blockchain platform established by Floor X, the blockchain subsidiary of South Korean web large Kakao.
- The blockchain venture is presently managed below Krust, Kakao’s Singapore-based tech subsidiary.
See associated article: K-pop logs in to the metaverse strung by idols’ vagaries, inability to tour